Cycling as part of a small group bike tour has its advantages.
Part of In Situ’s founding philosophy is that you get a better experience through immersion into the local culture. To create a better experience for you, our regular bike tours never have more than 10 guests on them. We think this is fundamental in making our tours better. Here’s how:
- Better Lodging: You stay at smaller, family-run inns that don’t accommodate the larger, mass tours.
- Better Meals: You improve your dining options. You’re not limited to restaurants that work exclusively with large groups.
- Better Service: With a maximum ratio of 5 guests per trip leader on our regular tours, we take our personalized service seriously.
- Better Interactions: Not only will traveling as part of small group bike tour mean that you’ll have a great chance to immerse yourself locally, but you’ll get to know the other trip guests better as well.
- Better Riding: You won’t be taking up the road as part of a peloton. You also won’t feel like you’re on a organized mass ride or gran fondo. With less people on the road, you’ll have more time to look around and enjoy. Think of it more like a ride with close friends.
- Better Flexibility: You’re never pressured to “keep up” or “wait” either. Ride at your own pace, whether it be hard or easy. Stop for that espresso or picture. You’ve got the time to explore.
Ride with us and you’ll see why we offer the better alternative. Reserve your trip now.