Finding the right balance to your day is important.
Ride first, then relax, play or explore. You’ve come to Europe to ride some of the most amazing routes on the planet. We understand that. That’s why we make sure to focus on the quality of every ride. We also understand that there are many other fun and exciting things to explore in Europe too. But we don’t combine the two, asking you to stop mid-ride to wine taste, visit a museum or go on a historical tour. That doesn’t do either activity justice. We prefer to keep the riding and the cultural activities separate. We’ve designed our bike tours to give you a better balance of both worlds. Here’s how:
- Each morning following breakfast, you saddle up and ride the amazing route we have planned for you
- Ride to your heart’s content.
- After the ride, you’re free to rest or explore before joining us for dinner.
- We mix it up: some days are all day rides; others have the option to ride as little or as long as you like.
- Optional group afternoon activities: a couple of times throughout the week you can join your trip leaders for a group cultural activity.
- Flexibility: want to spend your afternoon your way? No problem. Get a massage, take a stroll, or whatever you like.
Ride with us and you’ll see why we offer the better alternative. Reserve your trip now.