As part of our continued effort to make our bike tour experience the best possible, we now include a free cycling jersey to all of our guests joining us on one of our cycling tours in 2012. A $75 value, our In Situ cycling jerseys are custom designed, featuring “race cut” styling and full zippers. Jerseys are available in both men’s and women’s versions. And as an additional benefit, our guests will also receive 10% off all other In Situ cycling clothing that they wish to purchase for their bike tour.
Along with our other included trip elements, we feel that it’s just one more way that we can offer value to our guests.
What’s Included on an In Situ Cycling Vacation:
• All breakfasts, some lunches and most dinners
• Wine or beer with our group dinners
• Private Transfer to/from the trip meeting/departure point
• GPS bike units for each guest to use during trip
• In Situ Bike Jersey
• Accompanied route support every day with van support
• Snacks (energy bars, fruit, etc.) and drinks (hydration mixes, water, etc.) provided every day
• Experienced, bilingual tour leader(s)
• Secure bike storage